Alongside typical 24 hour emergency and routine flock care we also provide:
- Post mortems – a valuable tool in preventative medicine
- Flock health planning – vital for reducing losses and maximising productivity, working with farmers we develop a bespoke, easy to follow flock health plan that complies with red tractor and farm assurance guidelines.
- Poor performance investigation – rapid lamb growth is important to avoid sending too many to the store markets and maximise output per ewe
- Ram vasectomies – a valuable tool to make a shepherds lambing period easier
- Ram pre-breeding examinations – essential for any Ram with a suspected fertility issue or as a preventative for measure pre-breeding.
- Lameness control using the 5 point plan
- Advanced fertility techniques for synchronisation or out of season breeding.
- MV and CAE health scheme testing – for accredited and general healthy flock management
We run regular workshops and courses on many of the key areas of Flock health, keep an eye on the education and training pages to see what’s going on.