Alongside typical 24 hour emergency and routine flock care we also provide:
We run regular workshops and courses on many of the key areas of Flock health, keep an eye on the education and training pages to see what’s going on.
- Post mortems – a valuable tool in preventative medicine
- Flock health planning – vital for reducing losses and maximising productivity, working with farmers we develop a bespoke, easy to follow flock health plan that complies with red tractor and farm assurance guidelines but most importantly works for you and your flock.
- Poor performance investigation – rapid lamb growth is important to avoid sending too many to the store markets and maximise output per ewe
- Ram vasectomies – a valuable tool to make a shepherds lambing period easier
- Ram pre-breeding examinations – essential for any Ram with a suspected fertility issue or as a preventative for measure pre-breeding.
- Lameness control using the 5 point plan
- Advanced fertility techniques for synchronisation or out of season breeding.
- MV and CAE health scheme testing – for accredited and general healthy flock management